Mapos is Hiring
MAPOS Technical Architect/CAD Specialist
Mapos Architects, DPC is seeking an Experienced Technical Project Architect for full time employment.
Our current and potential projects include ground-up commercial buildings, high end single-family residential, retail, restaurant, hotel, master planning, workspace design, branding, and almost everything in between.
We are seeking detail-oriented architects with a passion for CAD/BIM and technical architectural execution who meet the following criteria:
- 8+ years professional architectural experience.
- Possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture.
- Deep experience and engaged interest in effective utilization of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Ability to oversee, continually evaluate, and update the office-wide AutoCAD and Revit standards for the firm.
- Ability to quickly produce rigorous and precise construction documents, on your own or in a team setting, using both AutoCAD and Revit.
- Ability to mentor Architectural staff in the preparation of design and technical documents in both AutoCAD and Revit.
- Ability to lead the review of design and construction documents in order to confirm office standards adherence, quality control, and compliance with the contract deliverables.
- Ability to review and advise staff on technical aspects of architectural design output.
- Demonstrates knowledge and ability to conduct zoning and building code analysis and research when required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of building materials, detailing, construction techniques, building systems selection, related engineering principles, and sustainability strategies.
- Ability to perform and supervise review of shop drawings and sample submittals.
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of Construction Administration, including site observation; managing contractor submittals and RFIs.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to act as the primary liaison with the office IT consultant.
- Understands Design Intent.
- Professional license preferred.
We want only the best talent out there, so more than just a competitive salary and an engaging and enjoyable office culture, we offer great benefits, such as ample and flexible paid time off to fit your life, medical benefits, profit sharing, and stipends for self-improvement. If interested, email a brief cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format (less than 5 MB) to email@example.com with the subject heading CAD/TECHNICAL ARCHITECT POSITION. Please indicate your availability in your cover letter. NO PHONECALLS.