Mapos is Hiring
MAPOS PM Level Architect
Mapos Architects, DPC is seeking a Project Manager-level Architect for full time employment. Our current and potential projects include retail, restaurant, hotel, master planning, private residential, workspace design, branding, and almost everything in between. We are seeking design-oriented individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Approximately 5 years of design-forward professional experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Approach all design and research projects, large or small, with creativity, curiosity, precision, and a sense of mission
- Passion and ability to design and effectively present their work
- Ability to work (and design) independently and proactively
- Experience leading and delegating to teams on multiple projects
- Proficiency in hand-sketching, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office
- Experience in REVIT preferred but not required
- Must be located in NYC
We want only the best talent out there, so more than just a competitive salary and an engaging and enjoyable office culture, we offer great benefits, such as ample and flexible paid time off to fit your life, medical benefits, profit sharing, and stipends for self-improvement. In addition to this, the founders of the company will be actively engaged in your professional development.
If interested, email a brief cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format (less than 5 MB) to email@example.com with the subject heading PM ARCHITECT POSITION. Please indicate your availability in your cover letter. NO PHONECALLS.